Date(s) - 01/01/2018
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
THIS PROGRAMME IS DUE TO START ON THURSDAY, 5TH OCTOBER, 2017.
The programme is a key part of the OLEVI portfolio of school-to-school support, which is helping to increase capacity and drive up standards in all schools. Among many benefits, this programme helps schools to work more effectively as a whole school team and improve their collaboration with other schools and organisations.
Outstanding Leadership in Education
The programme is activity based and interactive with theory interjected through the analysis of a Professional Audit and the completion of a Personal Action Plan. There will be the opportunity for delegates to have access to an external professional educational coach, to move their leadership forward.
This programme was developed and piloted in 2007 and has become a very successful tool for many schools at many different levels of leadership: Senior Leadership, Middle Leadership and New Leaders in Role. Many schools have embedded the principles in the student/pupil body when developing young leaders.
The following Professional Skills will be covered and allow delegates to set personal targets in the following areas:-
- Vision & Strategic Planning
- Effective Communication
- Enthusiasm & Optimism
- Competence in Role
- Managing Pressure
- Team Building
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
Activities in the sessions include:-
- Context, Objectives, Expectations & Concerns
- PMI Leadership Quotes; Qualities of an Effective Leader & Manager; Analysis of Pre-Course Task & Targets for Development
- Role-modelling Leadership, Leadership Hoops and Leadership Blobs
- L&M Model, Leadership Diamond; Definitions; Sentences
- Scenarios & Levels of Leadership
- Strengths, Person Evaluation using WWW/EVU
- Audit of Professional Skills; Coaching Action Plan, Next Steps
- Core Purpose & Values
The programme is suitable for many different levels of leadership: Senior Leadership, Middle Leadership and New Leaders in Role.
Evaluation and Impact
The impact of this leading programme is of a high standard as shown in both OFSTED and Professional Evaluations.
The OLE is a six week programme run over twilight sessions of three hours each.
Bookings are closed for this event.