Date(s) - 26/09/2014
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This event is now fully booked. We will be repeating this event in the near future, please keep checking this page.
The What, Why & How of Building Learning Power?
– Led by Maryl Chambers – TLO Limited
International research into how the mind works shows that we are all capable of becoming
better learners. Building Learning Power applies this research directly to the work of teachers
in classrooms, to provide a practical framework for fostering lifelong learning in all young
A one day workshop for strategic leaders, investigating the validity and practicality of BLP for
The workshop enables strategic leaders to:
• Understand the scope and depth of the Building Learning Power approach
• Recognise how BLP fits with other learning strategies e.g. Assessment for Learning and SEAL
• Appreciate how other schools have introduced BLP
• Recognise the impact of integrating BLP into classroom practice and beyond.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Strategic Leaders.
Full Day Cost – only £85 includes refreshments & lunch
When making an on-line booking please include the name of your school in the comments box. All bookings will be confirmed.
Bookings are closed for this event.