Date(s) - 03/10/2017
Talk Boost KS1 is a targeted and evidence-based intervention programme, which supports language delayed children in Reception and Key Stage one to make progress with their language and communication skills.
- It is a structured programme that accelerates children’s progress in language and communication
- Progress of an average of 18 months after a ten week intervention
- Since launch over 30,000 children have benefited from the programme
Talk Boost training is for Reception, Year One and Year Two teachers and teaching assistants, training in pairs. It is important that staff attend in teacher and teaching assistant training pairs.
ALL MATERIALS TO DELIVER THE INTERVENTION ARE PROVIDED
- An Intervention Manual, including stickers and certificates
- A Teacher Manual, including tracker, to monitor progress and classroom activities
- 12 children’s activity books
- The Communication Cookbook
- Prepared resources saving staff time
- Activity material conveniently organised by session
- Includes over 170 individual items
For further information, contact our Talk Boost facilitator, Angie Fernyhough at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ican.org.uk
Bookings are closed for this event.